Vapor Deposition Plants
Plasma-chemical etching and vapor deposition plant
The plasma chemical etching unit using fluorine gases is equipped with a high-density inductively coupled plasma source.
Designed for plasma-chemical etching of silicon structures, as well as for the following processes:
- Bosch processes with a wall profile angle of 90 ± 1° and typical sizes of structures from 10 nm;
- Cryo Bosch processes - substrate holder cooled to -150° C allows for low-temperature etching processes with a high aspect ratio of 30: 1, crest size of side walls <150 nm and smoothness <5nm;
- etching of silicon on the reverse side with a speed of >3500 nm/min;
- etching of silicon dioxide, quartz, glass, with uniformity across the plate <± 5%;
- etching of titanium oxide films at a speed of >40 nm/min with a slope of the wall profile >80°;
- tungsten etching at a speed of >100 nm/min and a profile angle >85°;
- etching silicon nitride with a speed of >100 nm/min and a profile angle >88°.
The gas configuration in this system allows low-temperature <150°C deposition processes of multilayer films with a speed of >8 nm/min, uniformity across the plate <± 5% and tension <250 MPa of the following materials:
- silicon nitride;
- amorphous silicon;
- silicon carbide.