Grinding and polishing
Grinding and polishing system for sample preparation
The unit is designed to prepare the surface of the samples for further research by grinding / polishing using a wide range of techniques (abrasive wheels, polishing wheels, abrasive slurries, etc.).
Characteristics of the grinding and polishing system:
- drive wheel diameter - 250 mm;
- direction of rotation of the drive wheel - clockwise / counterclockwise;
- operating modes - from 50 to 1000 rpm with smooth adjustment.
Features of the automatic sample holder:
- rotation speed - 50 rpm;
- load on the sample - from 0 to 70 N;
- maximum number of samples - 3;
- sample diameter - 30 mm;
- sample height - from 20 to 40 mm.